To strengthen immunity
Intestinal microflora is considered to be the largest organ of the human immune system. It has been scientifically established that 80% of immunity is in the human intestine and thus in its microflora.
Beneficial bacteria have a lifelong, powerful effect on your gut’s immune system and your systemic immune system as well. The bacteria play a crucial role in the development and operation of the mucosal immune system in your digestive tract. They also aid in the production of antibodies to pathogens.
Different strains of live bacteria provide different benefits and it’s not the total number of bacteria in a product that is most important, but the number of strains (types) of bacteria.
Symbiotic has 11 strains of bacteria and Bio-Kefir has 8 strains of bacteria, which work synergistically and have a greater chance of an effective gut colonisation.
- Effectively restores intestinal microflora after dysbacteriosis
- Restores microflora after antibiotics
- Boosts immunity
- Enhances the natural defences of the body during illness, medication, antibiotics treatment
- It is high in nutrients and probiotics.
- It is incredibly beneficial for digestion and gut health.
- It improves immune system and assists with weight loss.